Search My Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Easy Valentine's Day Meals

Happy Valentine's Day!

Going out to a restaurant on Valentine's Day is not my favourite thing. The reason is because I feel that you get crammed in like a sardine, the experience is expensive and the menu might be limited or set, the service is sub par, and on top of it all, you are rushed to leave so the table can be set for someone else.

So, I prefer to make a quiet and delicious dinner at home.

Now you are probably thinking.. what if I mess it up? I can't cook an impressive dinner! Yes you can! And here are a couple of simple main courses to help you through.

Add a nice tossed salad and a simple dessert (strawberries and ice cream or whipped cream anyone?) to accompany any of these dishes and dinner is served!

Bon Appetit!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment